Ooooh, my head...

Just a quickie today, as I'm still recovering from my latest weekend debauchery.

You think I'd learn by now. *sigh*

Anyhoo, just to get a post down, here's something that is probably hanging on Bendis' wall somewhere:


"Hey! Remember that time Norman Osborne knocked up Gwen Stacy?"
"Skrulls."

"Iron Man turned into a prick? Captain America just gave up?"
"Skrulls."

"Mary Jane does laundry?"
"Domestic Skrulls."

"Paris Hilton's continuing relevance?"
"..."
"Ya got me."


Seriously. I'm beginning to wonder about that girl I met on Saturday...

4 comments:

Siskoid said...

I like that motivational poster!

SallyP said...

Still MORE debauchery? *sigh* Man, I used to be able to do stuff like that. I spent this weekend falling down some steps and twisting my ankle. Debauchery sounds like a lot more fun.

Boy howdy, I am getting sick of Skrulls!

FoldedSoup said...

Sorry 'bout the ankle. And so close to your Birthday, too. Unfair!

And, yeah.. I'm quickly getting to the point where I can't party like I used to anymore. The Brain is willing, but the flesh is spongy, and weak..

Anonymous said...

"I'm beginning to wonder about that girl I met on Saturday... "

she was imaginary.